BBA Accredited Product
Lightweight Stone Profiles
Bespoke Architectural Mouldings
Suitable for a variety of applications
WHAT IS IT?
StonePlus is a true alternative to traditional stone, designed to revolutionise the building industry.
Available in a wide variety of authentic and traditional stone colours, StonePlus is the natural finish for any building.
The main feature of StonePlus is that it is extremely lightweight. Whilst it has the same look and feel as stone, we have created a product that is around 75% lighter, but equally as strong and weather resistant.
Our products are made in-house using a hard-wearing, advanced composite material that gives more than the usual benefits of traditional alternatives.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
StonePlus is made from high quality, formulated composite mortar, coating an expanded polystyrene (EPS) core. This achieves the look, finish and integral strength of high quality stonework, but for a fraction of the cost.
It is protected by a high performance weather seal, providing extra protection against moss, algae, dirt, staining and water. It also has anti-graffiti properties.
You can enhance even the simplest building with profiles, or bring traditional and classical features in line with 21st century construction requirements.
As we control every aspect of research, development and production, we are in the best position to design and create such innovate products.
Our products are class leading interior and exterior systems that are at home in domestic and commercial buildings.
- New builds – compliments ICF building methods
- Matching or restoring heritage features
- Adding architectural enhancements or decorative features
- Window cills
- Door surrounds
- Columns and pillars
Should you have any questions regarding applications – or any aspect of our products – please feel free to contact us.
- As durable as any other stone product on the market.
- Lightweight stone alternative – two man jobs are easily converted to one.
- Easy to handle, fit and manipulate, lessening Health & Safety concerns on-site.
- Can be tailored specifically to the requirements of your project.
- Almost endless designs are available in a wide variety of natural stone colours.
- Cold bridging is greatly reduced thanks to the EPS core.
- Adaptable, even with features on period or listed properties.
- Features are hand finished so tinting and textures that make each stone unique can be added.
- Our products have been assessed and tested to full BDA Agrément level, and meet all relevant safety requirements.
- Manufactured in the UK.
bespoke colours are available upon request.
(Colours may vary, physical samples are recommended)
150 grade EPS core.
High quality composite mortar coating.
Handmade texture and colouring.
StonePlus adds thermal value
ICF – 126kPa/CPB – 146kPa
Fire resistance class:
BS EN 13501-1: B-S1, d0
USED ON PROJECTS AROUND THE UK
StonePlus has already been utilised on a variety of substrates and project types throughout the UK, if you would like to arrange a site visit please contact our sales team.
If you have any technical queries in relation to this product, its application or properties please feel free to contact our team on 01745 535 855.