We’d love to hear from you.
Current opportunities available here at Monolith HQ:
Location: St Asaph, Denbighshire, North Wales
Pay: £16,500.00 pa
Hours of work: Full time, 40 hours per week, Mon – Fri: 8:30am to 5:00pm
About the company
Monolith are creators of StonePlus and BrickPlus, which are lightweight alternatives to brick, slip systems and stone features. Our innovative products are supplied mainly to the construction industry. Are you the right candidate to join our small team?
As an Administrator you’ll mainly be responsible for providing administration support to our busy and fast paced departments. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling and managing appointments and travel/hotel arrangements
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and maintain the security of customer files
- Update and maintain the internal customer database (ERP, factory master) and all relevant software records, including the Monolith order book
- Manage incoming calls and emails, filter to relevant personnel
- Liaise with other departments including HR, Health and Safety, IT & Finance
- Provide administration assistance in the form of ad hoc duties- including but not limited to filing, photocopying, opening and distributing the post, archiving and general correspondence to all departments
- Liaise with potential clients as and when required both by email and phone
- Process quotations, orders and invoices and production packs
- Arrange for delivery/collection of product, in conjunction with Production Management to include samples/parcels etc.
- Process purchase orders, stock control, dry store and stationery
Educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and English you’ll ideally have some experience of a busy administration environment. Confident in dealing with customers via phone and email the perfect candidate would have some experience of Factory Master or a similar SAP based system although training can be given.