Revolutionising the construction materials industry, even above 18m in height.
WHAT IS IT?
BrickPlus: Pro is a first in the construction industry.
Instead of fitting individual brick slips one-by-one, we’ve created a way of producing a pre-populated carrier. Integrating strong mesh within twelve bricks, application is now twelve times faster!
Mesh webbing is fused into the brick slip and can be used for application internally or externally.
Following extensive testing by Exova Warrington Fire, Monolith has been awarded an A1 Fire rating for our revolutionary BrickPlus: Pro brick slip product. This means that it is classified as 100% non-combustible, putting your mind at rest that the exterior of your building is as safe as it can be.
Our products are made in-house using a hard-wearing, advanced composite material that gives more than the usual benefits of traditional alternatives.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
As our commitment to leading edge innovation continues, we are really excited about the latest addition to our product range.
BrickPlus: Pro takes the principle of an individual brick slip and integrates a strong mesh webbing inside it. By integrating the mesh in more brick slips, we are able to create a panel of twelve brick slips, all held together, ready for easy installation. If you’ve ever seen bathroom tiles on a sheet of mesh, then you are familiar with the concept. Scaling that principle up to an exterior cladding product has been a challenge, but one that we have completed.
As we control every aspect of research, development and production, we are in the best position to design and create such innovate products.
We think it’s going to be a real game-changer!
- The integrated mesh within the bricks creates a panel that increases application quantity whilst decreasing application time.
- Easier to work with, handle and apply, with higher strength per gram than traditional clay brick.
- Better value when shipped – not as heavy, thinner, more per pallet means more are delivered to site in less packaging – 40m² per pallet!
- Very low porosity – 90% less absorption than clay brick.
- Superior resistance to frost.
- Multiple colours, textures and finishes available.
- Can be matched to existing brickwork using our bespoke design service.
- Bricks that don’t exist anymore, or are not manufactured anymore, can be matched – extending the life of your project.
- Manufactured in the UK.
Our products are class leading interior and exterior systems that are at home in domestic and commercial buildings.
- Suited to most applications.
- Suitable for internal and external usage.
- Traditional brick normally requires a cavity, meaning the external build up is much wider than a brick slip system.
- Modern technologies – such as ICF building methods – are complimented by our enhanced brick slip product range.
- If you are extending a property, building a new home, building a commercial development or simply renewing an interior – and want a brick finish – then brick slips are the sensible modern-day solution.
Should you have any questions regarding applications – or any aspect of our products – please feel free to contact us.
High quality, composite mortar brick slips.
A1 non-combustible fire rating from Exova Warrington Fire.
Size and Weight:
Each panel: Height: 440mm, Width: 553mm, Depth: 13mm.
We also supply pistol corners, headers, reveals and individual brick slips to finish off your project.
NEED HELP WITH YOUR NEXT PROJECT?