Revolutionising the construction materials industry.
WHAT IS IT?
BrickPlus: EcoSlips is our range of thermally efficient brick slips.
They are produced as individual slips on a 10mm lightweight, fire retardant, high grade EPS panel. As with all our products, they can be made in a wide variety of colours, textures and finishes.
We make our brick slips in-house, as opposed to slicing an existing traditional clay brick. This has many benefits which alternative systems simply don’t possess. For example, BrickPlus: EcoSlips can be made in almost any colour – either matched to your project, or something totally bespoke.
Our products are made using a hard-wearing, advanced composite material that gives more than the usual benefits of traditional alternatives.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
As our commitment to leading edge innovation continues, we are very proud of our product range. BrickPlus: EcoSlips really are brick slips for the 21st century.
BrickPlus: EcoSlips are supplied as individual units to be fitted on site. Adhesive is applied – either to the substrate in manageable sections, or to the EPS back panel of each tile – and the slips are set in place, usually starting with corner units.
Spacer units can be used to achieve the correct visual look and feel, prior to the addition of mortar between the brick slips.
BrickPlus: EcoSlips work in conjunction with our other enhanced brick products to complete your projects to your exacting standards.
10 mm 150 grade EPS back panel. High quality composite mortar facing.
Handmade texture and colouring.
EPS 150 U – value: 0.32w/m²k
ICF – 126kPa/CPB – 146kPa
Fire resistance class:
BS EN 13501-1: B-S1, d0
Our products are class leading interior and exterior systems that are at home in domestic and commercial buildings.
- Suited to most applications.
- Suitable for internal and external usage.
- New builds.
- Renovation projects.
- Modern technologies are complimented by our enhanced brick slip product range.
- ICF systems.
- Timber frame buildings.
- Steel frame construction.
Should you have any questions regarding applications – or any aspect of our products – please feel free to contact us.
- Easier to work with, handle and apply, with higher strength per gram than traditional clay brick.
- Better value when shipped – not as heavy, thinner, more per pallet means more are delivered to site in less packaging.
- Very low porosity – 90% less absorption than some clay brick alternatives.
- Superior resistance to frost.
- Multiple colours, textures and finishes available.
- Can be matched to existing brickwork using our bespoke design service.
- Bricks that don’t exist anymore, or are not manufactured anymore, can be matched – extending the life of your project.
- No wastage – not kiln fired, less environmental impact.
- Manufactured in the UK.